Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Items!go

Hey Jammers! Well No one has given my idea for videos so im just gonna stop the Count Down to Christmas... I Will Be doing a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day thing though! So check out that on December 24th and 25th! Or sometime after cause you may be busy those days! But the new items are...................................

REINDEER MASK!!!!!

                                                    AND...
STOCKINGS!!!!!!!!
GO GET YOU STOCKINGS AND REINDEER MASKS BEFORE THERE GONE!!!!!! Lol Idk why I was yelling...
Ok Jammers I Havve something to tell you... Im Going to my family Christmas and idk how much ill be posting and Little in on a cruise lucky buger XD LOL I dont actually mean it!!! Anyways and we dont get back till the 23rd so Have fun in the next few days... and SEE YOU ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment