Tuesday, November 19, 2013

UPDATE ON FMAN122

Oh my gosh guys.. I searched around and watched a few videos and discovered he has WAAAAY
more the just ONE other account.. Here are at least some of his.. there may be more but I dont know
PLEASE BLOCK AND REPORT FMANISBACK122

PLEASE BLOCK AND REPORT FMAN321
PLEASE BLOCK AND REPORT FMANBACKUP122

PLEASE BLOCK AND REPORT FMANBACKUP

PLEASE BLACK AND REPORT FAMN122

Alright so this one I am not positive if its him. But everyone thinks it is! so 
Block and report him to AJHQ, Jammers, please send emails to AJHQ 
about him! He is trying to take animal jam away from us! And it is our job
to stop him! I am Going to make a page just for him! Telling everyone
EVERTHING they need to know! Please Go and check it out once I get
it up! Please Jammers! Help us stop this virus! Remeber! DO NOT open
ANY gifts from ANYONE you DO NOT know! It is the only way to keep 
your account safe! No matter how much you wanna open it.. DONT cause he
might have account by other names as well.. So unless you know the person.....
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN ANY GIFTS!
Remember Jammers! If you OR your friend get the virus please report it to me and
to AJHQ! I will ANYTHING I can to help you if you get hack! I will keep everyone
updated on FMAN122 and his virus! If  you find out anything new, PLEASE PLEASE
tell me! I want to keep every Jammer safe!
Alright well..
It's so hard to say this knowing everyone is in danger
But....
Stay safe!
and 
Jam on Jammers!
-Tater

7 comments:

  1. Has anyone asked AJ HQ if they can ban his parent account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are all the fman accounts I know of that are active:
    fdude112 recyclebeard133 theboxwilllhauntyou aman112 imback4ever ihavebigplans fmn122 I hope I helped stay safe,jam on,and love waffles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has another one the username is Sman131

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out for new hammers some are fake some are real I got a jam a gram from a fake I can tell if it is a real fman122 goes for hammers who are rare so LOCK YO DEN HIDE YOUR WAFFLES and stay safe jamaa -wolfs592

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get a jam a gram with a gift in it and it from someone suspicious don't open it could be a virus!

      Delete
  5. MY SISTER WAS HACKED THIS MORNING NO VIRUS AND WE CAUGHT SOMEONE EDITING HER DENTHAT WASN'T HER BUDDY WHEN HER DEN WAS LOCKED AND SPENT ALL HER GEMS WHAT DO WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete